Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
texas
City
Kyle
[My brother who was at the Frank Tejeda Veterns Home passed away this past month, September. I have never seen such a wicked disease in my life and I have been on the planet for 56 years. He was such a caring individual and it just breaks my heart. As time passes I just seem to grieve even more! I want answers and cannot understand how a person has to go this way..............I just know it could NOT have been Our God.
thank u for listening JANICE PAIGE:roll:

[my Brother Who Was At The Frank Tejeda Veterns Home Passed Away This Past Month, September. I Have Never Seen Such A Wicked Disease In My Life And I Have Been On The Planet For 56 Years. He Was Such A Caring Individual And It Just Breaks My Heart. As Time Passes I Just Seem To Grieve Even More! I Want Answers And Cannot Understand How A Person Has To Go This Way..............i Just Know It Could Not Have Been Our God.
Thank U For Listening Janice Paige:roll:
...his Name Was Val Gene Connell And Buried At Fort Sam Houston Cemetary With Full Military Honors..an Incredible Person ........... And So Well Loved!......It was so very unfair for him to go this way.

Janice, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your brother sounds like a wonderful guy, and I know you will keep him in your heart all your life.

My condolences.

I am so sorry for you loss, just know that he is in a better place, and mostly free of this horrid disease............
He is once whole again.
Sincerely,
netty

thank you and God Bless you WE WILL FIND A CAUSE AND A CURE - I INTEND TO MAKE THIS MY LIFE'S JOURNEY! Janice Paige

Thank you Netty! I really don't think that most understand this disease until it hits one of your loved ones. I would have NEVER thought that there was such a wicked disease out there like this AND yes, he is in a better place, but I sure do miss him and will always love him. O AND I AM STARTING TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE IT IS MY LAST TODAY :) Janice Paige

Hi Janice! Bless your heart. My heart goes out to you. May your sweet brother rest in peace. He is in heaven, and he is watching over his loved ones. I know exactly what you are going through. I, like you, did not know a damn thing about this horrible disease until it hit home. I lost my first born to this horrible disease on June 3, 2007. He was 37 yrs old. He passed 15 days before his 38th b'day. I will never get over it. I miss him so much. It is not fair. He was only 37 years old. Parents are not supposed to bury their children. May God bless you. How old was your brother? Another question, where is Kyle?

Irma

Dear Janice,
I am so sorry to read about your brother. I have said a prayer for him, and for you and your family.
Laurel

Sorry Janice for the loss of your brother.

AL.

Janice,

Very sorry about your brother's passing. Bless him for serving in the Armed Forces!

May your brother rest in peace.

Janice,
I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my dear oldest brother to ALS on 5/20/04. He was retired Navy. And I was diagnosed on 6/3/08.
May God bless you,
In prayer,
brenda

I am sorry for your loss, Janice. You are right that there is nothing fair about this disease. The love you have for him comes shining through your posts. Write to us anytime the going gets rough! Cindy

Janice-

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I remember when my mom died in June. People were so generous and the out pouring of care and support I received from people here was wonderful.

And even when, as this shit of a disease does, ALS takes another loved one here, and your announcement moves farther down the list, just KNOW that you're still being prayed for, still being loved. Don't for a moment think that we here expect your grieving to be short or uncomplicated. You're in our thoughts.

Kaija

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back