Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Kootenay
thank you to all on this forum for the suport. I when thru so much, the als symptoms myself, the scuba diving with sharks in the Bahamas. all with your help. And of course my mom's journey. I think she will die tonight. hope fully peacefully. She has fought such a noble fight. Her breathing today is so weak and she is so weak and is sleeping all the time that we know her time is up. we shall miss her. Thanks again, Laurie

Oh Laurie what sad news. I have said prayers for your mother and for you and your family. I hope that things are peaceful for your mother tonight.
Laurel (a fellow B.C.'er)

Hi Laurie! May your sweet mother depart in peace. May you find peace and comfort when our Father calls her Home. Take care of yourself, and please keep us posted, if you can. God bless each one of you.

Irma

I am sorry to hear of your mom's declining condition Laurie. May peace be with you and her.

AL.

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear of your moms condition. I pray you both find peace in your hearts during this time. May the God of all glory grant you special strength, mercy, and peace. Here is a little guardian angel for your mom.
Angels.gif

Hello Laurie- I am sorry to hear of your Mom's declline too. She is lucky to have such a strong and caring daughter by her side. Please tell us more when you can. Cindy

Hello Laurie,
My heart goes out to you. I pray that God watches over you in this time of need.
Prayerfully,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back