Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
WI
City
Oak Creek
Although I never posted on this website, I was a regular visitor. My husband and best friend was diagnosed Jamuary 26, 2008 with bulbar onset. He passed away July 29, 2008. This website has given me strength, hope, joy and sadness. My husband's name was Cyril Woolford, he was 63 years old and a native of Guyana. He served in the Royal Air Force when he was a young man, became an electrical engineer and then started and taught at a choice school. We have three children and one grandson and we will miss him very much. God's speed and pray for a cure to this horrible disease. Maggie:

Maggie,

I am sorry for your lost. I notice alot of people come and read but never write.
We are here for you, if you need us.
I will keep you in my prayers.

I know why you didnt post i read for a long time before i wrote, and now I am glad I did, I get more answers here than I do from the doctors, the people here are very wise, and the best listeners, so talk as much as you like now.
My thoughts and prayers with you and your family

I will keep your family in my prayers.

Maggie, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your husband sounds like a wonderful man. Such a cruel loss.

BethU

Maggie, may your dear husband and best friend rest in peace. My condolences to you and your entire family. God bless!

Irma

Maggie, I am sorry for your loss. I wish that you had posted earlier. I have been to Guyana 3 times with friends. My friends brother in law was in the RAF as well. Possibly they knew each other. It is a small world we live in. Take care.

AL.

I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers our with you and your family.......
Netty

I'm so sorry for your loss

Maggie, I'm like you, I come here to read and learn. And it's always so sad to learn that our PALS have lost the fight with this terrible disease. My prayers are with you and your family.
Linda

Maggie so sorry to hear of your loss. May God Bless your family.
Sharon

Dear Maggie,
I am so sorry to read that you lost your husband Cyril. May God Bless you and ease your pain.
Laurel

Although I never posted on this website, I was a regular visitor. My husband and best friend was diagnosed Jamuary 26, 2008 with bulbar onset. He passed away July 29, 2008. This website has given me strength, hope, joy and sadness. My husband's name was Cyril Woolford, he was 63 years old and a native of Guyana. He served in the Royal Air Force when he was a young man, became an electrical engineer and then started and taught at a choice school. We have three children and one grandson and we will miss him very much. God's speed and pray for a cure to this horrible disease. Maggie:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My husband (whose birthday happens to be Jan. 26) was diagnosed in Dec. 07. He has no use of his arms or legs and his speech is going very fast. Understanding him is becoming very difficult. It's so painful to watch him struggle to say something to me only to give up because the words just won't come and it exhausts him to try. I imagine you went through all this as well and now you must grieve his passing. Please know that my prayers are with you and all of us who have to suffer with our loved ones' disease. God bless you all. ML

I am sorry for you loss, Maggie. Visit us anytime the going gets rough. We are here for you. Cindy

Condolences

So sorry for your loss. Your husband's illness progressed so quickly. You will be in my prayers.

Claudia
PALS, bulbar onset. Oct 2004

you will receive more love, support, and caring on this forum than
you could ever imagine. i have made many good friends on here,
and have never layed eyes on them; yet i love them dearly.

i am sorry for your loss.

jackiemax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back