Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
In
City
Morgantown
I wanted to update you on my sister and ordinary girls mother. Twila passed so very peacefully last week early in the morning on the 19th.
After the the struggle and pain she suffered, her peaceful passing was a blessing to all of us. God was surely with her in her last days and we are so thankful for it.
Carla

THank you for telling us, Carla. I am sorry for your loss.

I too am sorry for your loss Carla.

God Bless..........Sis

My condolences to your family at this difficult time Carla.
AL.

I wanted to update you on my sister and ordinary girls mother. Twila passed so very peacefully last week early in the morning on the 19th.
After the the struggle and pain she suffered, her peaceful passing was a blessing to all of us. God was surely with her in her last days and we are so thankful for it.
Carla

Hi Carla! Praise the Lord! Twila is home at last! No more pain, bless her soul! Isn't it amazing Carla, when they are being diagnosed'ed you lose it, and cannot picture yourself accepting their passing. After watching them fade right before your eyes, all the suffering, when their time comes, you are relieved. You thank the Almighty for ending their suffering. What an experience! Have you noticed how this experience strengthens you? God bless everyone! Carla may Twila rest in peace, and my condolences to you, and yours.

Irma

Thank you all for your condolences.
Irma, you are so right. When we finally had to accept that ALS was what Twila had I believe the grieving process started at that time. We all read up on what she had facing her and it was almost more than we could bear.
It was so hard watching all she went thru, but the last month when she was so ready to leave us and go home it was heartbreaking. My last memories are good ones, as a couple from church came over and sang hymns and I saw Twila's lips moving trying to sing with them. A few hours later, she did just that, she faded away, she didnt choke as she feared, she just went to sleep and woke up in heaven.
I find it hard to understand, but I am not grieving like I thought I would. I just feel this peace, my other sister is feeling the same way. We have both realized we grieved so badly watching her suffer, there is a peace knowing she doesnt have any more pain. I know this is a gift from God.

Thank you all for your condolences.
Irma, you are so right. When we finally had to accept that ALS was what Twila had I believe the grieving process started at that time. We all read up on what she had facing her and it was almost more than we could bear.
It was so hard watching all she went thru, but the last month when she was so ready to leave us and go home it was heartbreaking. My last memories are good ones, as a couple from church came over and sang hymns and I saw Twila's lips moving trying to sing with them. A few hours later, she did just that, she faded away, she didnt choke as she feared, she just went to sleep and woke up in heaven.
I find it hard to understand, but I am not grieving like I thought I would. I just feel this peace, my other sister is feeling the same way. We have both realized we grieved so badly watching her suffer, there is a peace knowing she doesnt have any more pain. I know this is a gift from God.

Hi carjellis! What a wonderful post. I love these kind of posts. It has been proven that God is always with these Pals, but these Pals need help from us caregivers. We need to be strong for them. The less tears you show before them, the stronger they (Pals) become. There were a lot of tears during the time that my son was ill, but these tears were shed when I would leave his side. There is always another room, the back yard or whatever. I am so happy to hear that you are at peace. Thanks for posting. God bless!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back