Diagnosis
10/2018
Country
UK
State
Manchester
City
Up North
My darling brave husband passed away last Wednesday at 13.22pm. He was so ill in hospital, but he proved himself to be a fighter for 30 days whilst suffering from bulbar mnd, pneumonia, sepsis, and a lower bowel perforation. I am so undoubtly proud of my husband. His name was Peter, he was 58, and he passed away with me playing with his beard, whispering loving words to him as he took his last breath.
We are all heartbroken and I feel robbed of 30 + years without my darling husband.
I believe in the spiritual world and I know he's around and happy. MND took everything healthwise away from my husband but it never took his fighting spirit , he fought to the end to try and stay with us but MND won the battle.
Thank you all for your posts to me in the recent weeks. It's very much appreciated.
Take Care Everyone.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Condolences. Sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear you've lost your Peter, Twinkle, but glad he found his way with you by his side. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

Twinkle I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

So sorry for your loss.

Angie

Thank you all xx

Twinkle, I am so sorry for your loss but glad that Peter is free. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I’m sorry to hear about your husband. May peace and healing come your way.

That was beautiful,good on ya twinkle
Chally

Mrs Twinkle, when you look up in the night sky and one star is a little brighter that the others, that might just be Peter. Take strength in having been there with him and take solace in knowing that a truly loved one will never leave you in your heart.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband Twinkle. How wonderful that you were with him sharing each others love to the end. I hoping for comfort and peace for you and you're family, Kate

So sorry for your loss. Your brave fighter is now flying free. Wishing you peace.

Twinkle, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Twinkle,
May God wrap you in his arms of comfort, peace, and hope. You have been blessed with your years together. Save those joyous moments!
Cathy

To be with your dear husband, gently touching him and reminding him how much you love him, is a special blessing and comfort for you both. I'm so very sorry for your loss. B.

Attachments

• Greeted on the Journey.png
    Greeted on the Journey.png
    263 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back