Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
Us
State
CA
City
apple valley
This is to my father who passed away on July 25, 2018 at he the age of 52 from ALS. I am sad to say the I have not seen my dad in over 2 years and will surely miss him. The last time I talked to him was last year and the last thing I remember talking to him about was did you get snow where he lives. He was diagnosed less than a year ago that he had ALS. I and my brother were going to visit him next month but that did not happen. We were shocked that he passed away so soon, but I knew how fast sometimes ALS can progress. I just hope I can say one last goodbye at his grave/funeral. I am going to make plans to visit my family who was there for him back in North Dakota. The main reason I have not visited him in the last 2 years is he lived 1000 miles from me. It is hard for me to make a trip that long. All I can say he was a great father to me and my brother, and that he rest in peace with the lord.

Sorry if I was just rambling. I just needed to get this out of my system.
DjE9KgMU0AAcfKj.jpg:large

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. Despite your not having been together recently, it sounds like you will always be together in spirit. Peace and strength to you, your brother and your other family.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry for your loss. It’s never easy. Sending thoughts for peace as you move forward.

I’m sorry for your loss. Strength to you and your family.

Love transcends space. The distance of a thousand miles can never separate your father's love for you, nor yours for him. The memories of a lifetime of happy times together will ever keep him close in heart. You were blessed to have such a wonderful father. With deepest sympathy, B.

Sorry for your loss

Angie

Thanks everyone me and my brother are proud to me the sons of my father. This one just hit hard at home I have lost 5 close family members In the last 10 years. I some times feel down but I have a great family at home that is a strong support group for me and my brother

I am sorry for the loss of your father. I hope that you have good memories to keep close to your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back