Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
US
State
NV
City
Las Vegas
After an almost 7 year journey, my friend of 30 years has moved on to her next adventure. She passed peacefully yesterday after seeing her new granddaughter I know she hung on just to see her. Fly Free Sheree. You will be missed dearly but I know you are whole again and dancing above the clouds

My deepest condolences. You were a wonderful wonderful friend. She was so very lucky to have you.

Happy she stayed to meet her granddaughter. Happy it was peaceful.

Thank you for all you did to help her

Sorry for your loss, Littlered.

Angie

So very sorry for your loss. What an amazing friend she had in you. Seeing that new grand baby - priceless.

Hugs,

Sue

I’m so sorry for your loss. You were such a great friend to her. We got a taste of what a wonderful person you are. I hope you check into the forum periodically and bring us more of your jokes.

Sorry to hear that today your name could also be "littleblue". I'm glad the generations got to meet at least once.

Fly high and free Sheree - my deepest condolences on your loss littlered xxx

Very sorry, littlered. You were a true friend, the kind we can all hope to have. Definitely, stop back by any time.

You are right, I am sure Sheree passed in peace having "passed the torch" in spirit.

Best,
Laurie

I honestly don’t think I’ll be able to just leave. I’ve become quite “attached”to you all. Even though I don’t post often, I have laughed with you and cried with you. I truly appreciate the help and guidance I have received over the past 4-5 years. Karen, I will definetly post more jokes as I come across them. I’m always happy to make someone smile

Thank you
Cindy

Cindy,
You were such a wonderful friend.
So glad your PALS passed peacefully.
Take care of yourself.

Cindy-

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your love for your friend, warmth, kindness, ridiculous (only in the best ways) humour and very obvious empathy shown here in your posts must be magnified 10 fold in real life. Sheree was very fortunate to have such a friend- and am sure cherished your friendship very much. I am so glad she was able to greet her new grand daughter.

See ya later sheree, you were the best cheesecake on the calender and the first to send photo of which might not have pushed on,thanks for the fun. Now fly free! Love ya cindy

Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss. What an amazing friend you were!

Thank you for your jokes which often brightened our days.

Sharon

so sorry, Cindy. may Sheree rest in peace and may you rejoice having 30 years of fond memories.

Cindy, I am very sorry for the loss of your very good friend Sherre. I am happy to hear that she got to see her new grand-daughter. I hope that her spirit is flying free and she is no longer in pain. Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back