Diagnosis
06/2017
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
City
Pittsburgh
It's been two months since I posted that my husband had a rough day. Sadly, he passed yesterday, only seven months from diagnosis to end of life. He bravely challenged the disease and did his best against all odds. My thoughts and prayers will be with all the CALS and PALS who continue on, I hope you find strength, compassion, restfulness, and love. Take care. Hugs.

Re: My husband cried today

I am so sad for you....but he is released from the chains that bound him. I sincerely hope you are OK, and have a good support system that surrounds you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband, beachgirl. I know he found peace with you at his side, and wish you the strength of all that you had together.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know that he is finally at peace.

I'm sorry for your loss, but glad that he is at peace. My thoughts go with you...

Jim

I’m sorry for your loss and the hard 7 month journey preceding it. Strength and peace to you.

So sorry for your loss! May peace be with you and your family.

I am so sorry. Peace and comfort to you and your family

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and finding joy as you move forward.

Hugs,

Sue

My sincerest condolences beachgirl. Peace be with you and yours.

I am so sorry for your loss.

No words can make it easier.... just know others are there for you!

I am sorry for your loss of your husband. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I am sorry for your loss and what must have been a rough journey. I hope you take comfort in all you were to each other.

Sending good thoughts your way .

My heart goes out to you and your family Beachgirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back