03/2017
Country
US
State
FL
City
North Port
Re: Rapid Decline

I want to give everyone a quick update. My father gained his wings last night surrounded by his children. He is finally at peace. May you fly high love....Fly high!!!!

I am glad he is finally free and you were with him. I am terribly sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort.

I am so sorry for your loss of your father but glad that he is flying free. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I'm sorry for your loss.

Angie

So very sorry for you loss but am glad your father is free of the beast. Hugs to you.

C i am so very sorry for you loss. Sending prayers for peace for you and your family.

Hugs,

Sue

I’m sorry for your loss. Your love for your father was always evident. Peace to you.

I'm sorry for your loss.

My best to you...

Jim

char I'm so sorry for your loss, I know it has been very hard on you all and you will be exhausted. wrapping you in another hug and wishing you much peace xxx

Very sorry for your loss, C. He was surrounded by your love and so very fortunate for that. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in the fact that he is no longer suffering.

Ctollar, I hope for you and your familiy not to be unchanged but to be undamaged by the tragic loss of your father. Lots of strength!

So sorry for your loss! May peace be with you and your family. I am so glad he was surrounded by his family.

I am so sorry for your loss. Fly Free!

Steve

Ctollar has asked me to post this message.

I have just had the honour of spending some time talking and crying with ctollar on a voice call. I heard the beautiful story of the amazing man Lloyd was and the wonderful father and friend he was. I will never forget what I have learned about this man.

Ctollar was with her father when he passed, holding him and his passing was peaceful. She is grieving deeply and so can't quite face coming in here again just yet, but wanted everyone to know that he did pass peacefully with his children at his bedside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back