Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
OK
City
Cleveland
Cliff passed away at 4:11 am this morning. I am so glad he is no longer suffering. My life will never be he same...

Oh Sooner.
I'm sorry. Hugs.

Angie

Very sorry to hear, Kim, but glad to know he was at peace. He was so very lucky to have you and the love with which you surrounded him, and he will always be with you.

Best,
Laurie

Sooner- I am so sorry.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I know you did an amazing job of keeping him comfortable all along, and especially these last days. Your love for him was obvious, and I’m sure he felt it.

Oh my dear sooner, your love for Cliff has been a constant inspiration to me. You are right, your life will never be the same. I hope you find peace, your love shone through everything you have done and will do in the future xxx

I am so sorry Sooner. Hugs, blessing, peace to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please be at peace knowing you took great care of him.

I'm so very sorry. My thoughts are with you...

Jim

My deepest condolences to you Kim, and your family.

Dear Sooner, I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. You were an inspiring CALS and your love for Cliff was always evident.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Dear Sooner, I am so sorry to hear about Cliff's passing. I hope you can take comfort in the support and love you gave him all the way through this difficult journey.

V

Sooner, I am so very sorry for your loss. Cliff was blessed to have you by his side through the battle. I hope peace for you and your family. Godspeed Cliff.

tc

So incredibly sorry to hear you finally lost your love. I wish you lots of energy and joy in your new life.

I am so very sorry. My deepest condolences.

No PALS could ask for a better CALS.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back