Old 11-12-2017, 11:39 PM #1 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud of
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud ofShiftKicker has much to be proud of
Default BlueandGold

This was posted on Vince's profile page today:

Hi everyone so sorry my dear sweet Vince passed away this morning. He is with God in the heavenly choir. He had a beautiful singing voice before ALS came into our lives. I will miss him and my heart is sad but I know he is fully recovered because he has a new body now. I am comforted that he is no longer suffering. I will love him always and see him one day soon. Take care and my heart goes out to all of you who are still enduring. God Bless
ShiftKicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:27 AM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
Atsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant future
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant futureAtsugi has a brilliant future
Default Re: BlueandGold

He will be missed.
Atsugi is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:03 AM #3 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Diagnosed: 09/2009
lgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Diagnosed: 09/2009
lgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond repute

Vince had a rare combination: spirit and grace. He was sweet but also feisty. I will miss his posts and emails.

I hope his country roads took him where he wants to be. And if Vince's wife reads this, I don't know what you read of his posts but as he said so often, he wanted only the best for you. I wish you peace and strength in your path ahead.

--Laurie
lgelb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:20 AM #4 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear this. Vince was a brave and good man and he loved his family so much. Wishing them strength and comfort as he flies free.

We miss him here.
Nikki J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:36 AM #5 (permalink)

City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
chally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to all
City: renick
State: wv.
Diagnosed: 02/2015
chally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to allchally is a name known to all

Lost a good friend today to this nightmare.
Vince, fly on buddy and know I will be rooting for our mount eer's for both of us.
Love ya
Chally
chally is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:47 AM #6 (permalink)

City: Oakville
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 05/2014
Firefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really nice
City: Oakville
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 05/2014
Firefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really niceFirefighter58 is just really nice

Vince has left us for a better place.
Al
Firefighter58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:59 AM #7 (permalink)

City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Narrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to all
City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to allNarrowminded is a name known to all

Hugs and prayers go out to Vince's family. We will miss him greatly, but happy he will now fly free.

Hugs,

Sue
Narrowminded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:07 AM #8 (permalink)

City: Sandy Springs
State: Georgia
Diagnosed: 10/2010
frankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nice
City: Sandy Springs
State: Georgia
Diagnosed: 10/2010
frankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nicefrankb is just really nice

So, so sorry. Condolences to you and your family. We have lost a dear friend.
frankb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:35 AM #9 (permalink)

City: Minneapolis
State: MN
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Lkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to all

City: Minneapolis
State: MN
Diagnosed: 06/2016
Lkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to allLkaibel is a name known to all

I think of something I heard 1/2 of a husband/ wife performing duo when she died at 40. He said “Today my wife’s wishes came true, her body is free of cancer and her tears are dry. She knows only joy now”. Fly free indeed Vince. He was just 13 months older than me. I am so sorry this happened to him but glad he is free.
Lkaibel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:42 PM #10 (permalink)

City: San Diego
State: CA
Diagnosed: 11/2015
vltsra is on a very distinguished roadvltsra is on a very distinguished road
City: San Diego
State: CA
Diagnosed: 11/2015
vltsra is on a very distinguished roadvltsra is on a very distinguished road

I am so sorry to hear about Vince. I remember his posts on the forum. God speed.

V
vltsra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:19 PM #11 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member
City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to beholdsoonerwife is a splendid one to behold

Hearing about Vince makes me sad. I so enjoyed his honestly and the love he had for his wife. Fly free Vince! So glad he is no longer suffering the ALS beast.
soonerwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:59 PM #12 (permalink)

City: taylorsvill
State: utah
Diagnosed: 01/2014
bigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nice
City: taylorsvill
State: utah
Diagnosed: 01/2014
bigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nicebigmark1954 is just really nice

Vince was a good guy, I wondered why he has not posted in a while . I guess that is how it works in the final phase.

He will be missed.........
bigmark1954 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:00 PM #13 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

I know he is now at peace. What a man, my life will be forever richer for having known Vince.
affected is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:50 PM #14 (permalink)

City: Austin
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 11/2014
mpnatx is on a very distinguished road
City: Austin
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 11/2014
mpnatx is on a very distinguished road

Very sorry to hear about Vince. My condolences to the family.
mpnatx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:13 PM #15 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Pit of hot
State: FL
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Pit of hot
State: FL
gooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to beholdgooseberry is a splendid one to behold

Fly on Vince
gooseberry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
als, heart, love, sad, voice

« Erika's mom | - »