Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
NH
City
Wolfeboro
He's gone. My baby brother is gone. I already miss him so terribly. I feel as though I will not be able to come back from this terrible sadness yet deep down I know that eventually I'll have to.
It's so quiet. This big house feels so empty suddenly.
My heart is broken.

Re: Mike's journey is almost over

God speed Mike, Jlynn My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray that you will be able to take comfort in knowing he is In a much much better place where he is not only no longer suffering but once again able to do the things that he loved to do. God bless you and your family.

Tom

I am so very sorry. You were a wonderful caregiver. He was lucky to have you. Peace and comfort to you.

I do know your pain. I lost my little sister to this last year. Sending you extra hugs

I am so truly sorry for your loss JLynn.

The sorrow is so very deep.

But you did something amazing by giving him so much, regardless of the cost to you. You will own that later, but for now I would hug you while you grieve the rawness of this loss.

Jlynn - I am so very, very sorry. You have been an awesome caregiver for Mike, he was very lucky to have you as his sister. Hugs and prayers as you go through this rough time. Know I'm holding you tight.

Hugs,

Sue

I am very sorry. You do not have to turn around or come back yet. Just know that he was lucky to have you at his side.

Best,
Laurie

Jlynn, I am so sorry about the loss of your brother. You were so wonderful to him. You made his life so much better. May peace be with you.

Jlynn,

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace. Hugs!

His troubles are over. Sorry for your loss.
Vincent

So sorry for your loss. Glad he is free of it. Peace to you and your family.

Jlynn, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll be able to take comfort in knowing you cared well for your brother and eased this portion of his journey. Wishing you peace.

I am so sorry. I wish you and your family peace.

Jlynn, I am terribly sorry for your loss. He is free now. Hugs to you and your family.
Adriana

I'm so very sorry for your loss. He was so fortunate for the care that you provided him.

Jim

I am so sorry for your loss - my PALS was also my sister-in-law's baby brother and she is utterly destroyed, so I can completely understand how you feel. I wish you lots of strength in the time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back