Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
us
State
TX
City
ooooooo
Our hearts are completely broken. We lost my dad 2 weeks ago today. The visitation and service looked beautiful and perfect. Our emotions are every where one minute sad, denial and anger. I HATE ALS!! 7 months and he's gone.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It was such a brutally fast progression

Peace and comfort to you

So sorry to hear about your dad. UGH, I hate ALS too! May peace be with you and your family.

I'm very sorry that you have lost your dad. He was lucky to have you by his side. I wish you and your family much peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry. The speed of this had to be as traumatic as the diagnosis at least. Wishing you peace and comfort.

So sorry to hear about your dad. 7 months isn't fair for a disease that's not fair to begin with. I wish you nothing but the best...

I'm am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Hoping for healing and comfort for you and your family. Kate

I am so very sorry for your loss xxxxx

So sorry to read this. It is indescribable pain that this disease causes on everyone it touches. Wishing you much strength.

Sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

Angie

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your father; this disease is devastating. I wish eventual peace for you and your family, knowing that you were there, loving him and being there for him.

So very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back