Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
US
State
VA
City
Round Hill
It is with a broken heart that I say that my PALS, Ted Cody, passed peacefully this morning. His family was in the house but in the end it was just me and him. He opened his eyes, made eye contact with me and slowly drifted away. I will love him forever.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. He was so very lucky to have you with him. May he fly free and you be granted peace and healing.

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace.

My condolences to you, sending you love at this difficult time.

Wendy x

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Codyclan I am so very sorry for your loss. Ted is free but you will need time to heal. Please know my prayers are with you for peace and strength.

Hugs,

Sue

I am so sorry for your loss. How beautiful the love you expressed to us. Kate

Tracy I am so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad family got to be around and that his passing was peaceful and you were with him. I wish you much comfort and peace xxx

Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss but very glad Ted had you at his side for the duration. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry, Tracy. I wish you and your family peace. You have been such a devoted and loving caregiver as you've walked beside your husband in this illness.

Fiona

Tracy, So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. Ted was lucky to have you by his side. Paul

Tracy,
Sorry for your loss. May you find peace. Prayers are with you.
Susan

I am so sorry for your loss but grateful that Ted had a peaceful passing and you were able to be w/him. Peace for your family.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I am glad that you were by his side and that he is free now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back