Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
AUS
State
Wa
City
Kendenup
Hello my dear forum friends. It's half an hour until Wednesday here and guess what? I'm early for the first time.
My darling man was set free on Saturday afternoon. He just couldn't handle another loss. It was far too hard.
I will start another thread next weeks out this as I know that I can't re tell or revisit Saturday just yet.
I've been quietly reading what challenges you are all facing. When we have celebrated Jim's life with all his family and friends and I have recovered from the gathering,I think that I will post a few pics of some of our equipment that we used on this journey. It may be of some help to you.
Until then, thank you for all your help. Seriously,if you ever in the future make your way to Aus look me up. I remember fondly the virtual coffee club we started. Maybe someday it will be time to share another coffee.

Re: CALS Roll Call Continued

Dear Aussie, I am sorry to hear your sad news. May you always have lovely memories of your life with Jim to cherish. Wishing you comfort and peace.

V

Re: CALS Roll Call Continued

Aussie -I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying peace and strength for you as you venture forward. May you be blessed with more memories of the good times than of the recent struggles.

hugs,

sue

Aussie, your Jim was very lucky to have you at his side, caring for him while respecting his wishes throughout his journey. Much peace and strength to you and yours.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry. I wish you and your family peace and joyful memories in the face of your loss.

Aussie, so sorry to hear about Jim. I am glad he is free now from this awful disease. May peace and strength be with you! Hugs friend!

My deepest sympathies Aussie. I have had you and Jim in my thoughts and prayers and hope you are doing as well as can be expected at this time. Kate

I am so sorry, Aussie. May your Jim enjoy his freedom, and may he look down and find you happy in the future. You took wonderful care of him.

Becky

Aussie,
So sorry for your loss. Jim is free from the monster, as are you. Peace be with you.

I remember your posts about Jim having enough. I have not cried for about 4 months, but I am crying now. I'm happy that both of you are finished with this monster, but I'm sad for your loss.

A big hug is being sent your way,
Deb

I'm so sorry for your loss. Fly free, Jim.

Aussie, my heart goes out to you. I am so glad that Jim was set free with you by his side and on his terms. You have been such a dear to me. I so wish i could share a cup of coffee and a hug. My next cup is for you. Take care of yourself and know we are all here.

So very sorry for your loss. Wishing you solace in the great care you gave Jim and the loving memories you share. Peace and strength to you and all who will gather to celebrate his life.

A flat white! Sorry for your loss but am glad Jim is free of ALS horror. Best wishes as you strive for a new normal and discover yourself in the process.

Attachments

• IMG_3933.jpg
    IMG_3933.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 378
Aussie I'm so sorry for your loss. We hate to see our PALS suffer, but how very hard it must be to reach this final stage and have to say goodbye. I'm thinking of you and hoping you will take comfort in the good memories and that healing will soon begin for you. May he rest in peace .
A chamomile tea is what I would have right now if I were there keeping you company. Maybe one day. ...in the mean time, we're all here for you. ♡
-Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back