Dave K

Distinguished member
Reason
Other
Country
us
State
City
I lost my wife last night as I was putting her to bed. She had slept almost the whole day and eventually just never woke up. She fulfilled her goals of making the most of her last months and having a peaceful ending. After we realized she was gone, I was overwhelmed with grief at knowing I had to say goodbye for the last time. This has been a very hard journey. Fortunately my son and daughter are with me, but I still feel very alone.

So very sorry for your loss. We know it's coming but are never really prepared for it.

Hugs
Joan

So sorry Dave for your loss. May peace be with you and your family.

I am so sorry, Dave.

I'm so very sorry for your loss Dave, but a peaceful ending is something we all hope for. It is also a comfort for all CALS and PALS that the end can and should be peaceful.

I hope you can find peace with it all, this disease just takes and takes xxx

Please know that many hearts are with you. So sorry.

I am so sorry for you, Dave. My deepest condolences.

Steve

I am new to this group, but reading your post, made my heart break for you. Prayers for you and the family.

Very sorry for your loss, Dave. Give yourself and the kids time and space to process and grieve.

Best,
Laurie

I am so very sorry sorry Dave. I hate that this monster takes our loved ones away. I am glad she went in peace and is flying free. Hugs and prayers Dave. May you find some peace.

So very sorry for your loss Dave.

Dave, I am so sorry. Please feel the love from this group and know that we mourn your loss with you.
Becky

Dave, I am so sorry for your loss of your wife. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I am so sorry Dave. Thinking of you today and may God Bless you and your wife.

My heart and thoughts are with you today. We all fear the end and it is so good to hear that hers was a gentle and peaceful death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back