Diagnosis
03/2016
Country
US
State
PA
City
Oreland
My beloved Bob passed away peacefully yesterday, surrounded by me and his five children.
We are heartbroken, but happy that he is free.
I received invaluable information and support from this wonderful group and I thank you for that.
Love to all
Joan

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. May peace be with you and your family.

Joan,
I'm sorry to hear about Bob. He was a fortunate man, to have had you and five children by his side. Much peace and strength to all of you.

Best,
Laurie

So very sorry for your loss. I guess it is a blessing he wasn't tortured by this disease for years. Peace be with you and your family.

Vince

Peace to you and your children. Thank you for your care of him and sorry for your loss. Bob, fly free!

Peace and serenity for you Joan and your family.

Joan,

I am sorry for your loss... even as I am thankful for the fact that Bob's spirit was passed on, peacefully, and in the presence of his loving family. It is exactly what my PALs hopes for herself. May you all find peace.

Jim

I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you and your family comfort and peace.

I am sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

My heartfelt condolences to you Joan as you endure this time of very great loss. I pray an abundance of grace, peace, and comfort for you.

So sorry, may you be surrounded by your family and friends, hugs Gem

Joan, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Thanks to everyone for the warm thoughts and condolences.
I take great comfort in knowing that Bob was always surrounded in love and had the best care I could possibly give him.
We are taking some time to heal as a family.
My Bob loved a good party with family and friends so, at a later date, we will be having one for him. It will have his favorite foods & music, with stories about Bob ( there will be so many.) Oh, and tons of love!
Peace to all

Joan

So sorry for your loss but God is Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back