Diagnosis
02/2016
Country
US
State
SC
City
Summerville
Tom passed away yesterday evening. He passed peacefully in his favorite lounge chair. Though I will miss him dearly I am grateful that the Lord saw fit to take him before he suffered the worst ravages of ALS. Thank you all for your support these last few months

So sorry for your loss. I hope my BJ goes the same way. Luv and hugs Gem

I'm so sorry for your loss, but you are right, he passed peacefully and that is a huge blessing xxxxx

So sorry to hear this Sandy. Glad for you both that it was so peaceful.

RIP Tom x.

I am very sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort knowing you did an awesome job and he is flying free. So happy it was peaceful

So sorry for your loss. May peace be with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Sandy. Glad to hear it was peaceful. May you begin to enjoy memories of a healthy Tom.

I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you strength and peace in the days ahead.

So very sorry for your loss. It's never easy, but take comfort in knowing he went peacefully.

So sorry to hear about Tom, Sandy, but he was lucky to have you at his side. Wishing your family peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

My deepest condolences. I pray the Lord lavish an abundance of His grace and peace on you.

So glad to know his suffering is over. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

My sympathy, Sandy. I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad for his peaceful passing, but so very saddened for you and your family.

Fiona

So sorry for your loss. Your love and concern for him were evident in your postings. I'm so glad he passed peacefully. Now wishing you peace and comfort.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back