Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Anaheim
Hi, Tom's children here. Tom died peacefully in his sleep at 10:00 this evening, May 24, 2016, after a bout with pneumonia - and, of course, a long struggle with ALS. We'll miss him.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved dad.

May happy memories of him be with you all.

Thank you so much for letting us know.

I am sincerely sorry for your loss, Tom was a wonderful man and he will be missed by us all xxxx

I joined the forum about the same time tom did. All of us who joined in 2008 are m just about gone now. Im so very sorry about your dads passing. Betty

I am so sorry to hear this. Tom was a brave and wonderful man. I missed him when he left the forum and I miss him now he has left this earth.

Thank you for letting us know.

Wishing you and the rest of the family peace and comfort. Fly free, Tom!

Prayers for Tom's family. I'm sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry about Tom. All wishes for peace and strength to your family.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry for your loss.

Farewell Tom. I remember how excited Tom was about dancing at his daughters' weddings back in 2009. He was a good man and contributed much to the forum in earlier years. My sincere condolences to his family. My God Bless him.

My thoughts are with your family and I am so sorry.

I dont recall ever interacting with Tom but i still wish you condolences and wish you healing from the pain of your loss.

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Tom. I am so glad to hear that he went peacefully. I will keep his family and friends in my prayers.

I'm saddened to hear Tom has passed. I'm sorry for your your loss.

Condolences and hugs for your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back