12/2014
Country
US
State
PA
City
Pittsburgh
Dear Forum Members,
I am Tom McLaughlin, husband of Audrey McLaughlin. I never posted as I was always afraid to discuss her disease, except with her. Sad I know, but that's my way.I am sorry to tell every one Audrey lost her brave battle ALS, due to breathing failure. She actually passed late Monday evening,in my arms, at home.
Thanks to all who made her battle less lonely! Tom McLaughlin

Thank you for posting and for caring for her, Tom, and condolences on your loss. Audrey from her writing was a brave woman and a class act. I'm so glad she was able to pass on where she wanted to be.

Best,
Laurie

Tom,
How privileged you are, to have known Audrey in person.
Such a sweet, beautiful lady that I was so very happy to call my friend.

My heart breaks she is no longer with us, but knowing she was with you in such a loving way at the end makes me smile.

Thank you for your love and care for dear Audrey.

Rest in Peace and Love, Audrey.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Audrey fly free now!

I am so sorry for your loss :( r.i.p With the angels Audrey

Thank you Tom for letting us know, it was wonderful that she could be in your arms as she left this earth. Rest in peace Audrey.
Love Gem

RIP dear Audrey, she was a beautiful lady and important to us all here.

Tom I truly thank you for letting us know and I hope you can find peace soon. I also lost my husband to this monster, so I'm thinking of you.

Be kind to yourself xxx

My deepest condolences. Audrey will be greatly missed. She was a kind and lovely lady. May she rest in peace.

Thank you Tom. You Shared your life with a great lady.

RIP Audrey x.

Peace, hugs, and love for you and Audrey.

Tom, so sorry to hear :( You have my deepest condolences. She had such a sweet personality. I never got the chance to talk with her, but I would read some of her posts and thought that I should reach out to her. She seemed to decline very fast, but I hope with it, it brings peace. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Tom I am so sorry for the loss of your dear wife Audrey. She will be missed.
Laurel

I enjoyed reading Audrey's posts. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Thank you for letting us know, Tom. My deepest condolences for your loss. Audrey was a valued and cherished member of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back