11/2012
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado Springs
I just saw on facebook.

So sad to hear. Another wonderful person lost this month to this nasty disease.

That is very sad. Every time I see or use the word "ditto", I'll think of him fondly. RIP Max.

Comfort and peace for Sandy and family. Max...you have crossed over the rainbow bridge and I bet you are running with the dogs !! Will miss your pictures.

Sad. What a brave man.

It breaks my heart to hear about Max. He was so supportive and kind to me on here and on f.b. He was like my dad in how he faced this horrible disease. He made the best of each day and tried to help others along the way. Rest in peace Max. Thanks for your friendship.

I'm so sad to hear this. He was a big presence on this forum when I first joined, and had many kind words and interesting things to say.
I hope his family is doing ok, and that they are finding some solace that he is no longer struggling.

I got a message from Max's wife on f.b tonight after I sent her a private p.m. She said Max went to be at midnight and never woke up. He passed away peacefully with his beloved dogs by his side. That is how he would have wanted to go. l

Max, as you said to me many times - we never forget.

I'm very sad to hear this. When I first joined, Max was always there and so supportive. An inspiration and beautiful person.
Marty

You touched many lives, Max. You will not be forgotten...

Jim

A very big loss to his family( dogs too) most of all, of couse but he will be greatly missed by so very many of us.
A very special person who touched countless lives.
I am glad his passing was peaceful- may he fly free and whole.

It just never stops. Prayers and peace to Max's family. This has been a really bad month.

Vince

I am so sad to hear this. I have recently joined the forums but have read many of his old posts and learned so much. His wife and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I truly am lost for words.
Like so many of us, Max was very friendly, kind and helpful when I first joined.
A very inspirational person who I know will be missed by us all.
Love and prayers to his family and dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back