Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
PITTSBURGH
Yesterday at 10:30am my mom took her last breath and put on her running shoes and danced all over heaven. Her passing was peaceful and she was surrounded by love.
She was my best buddy. I am sure gonna miss he.
I dont feel like she lost a battle. Rather i believe she passed a test and has now received her just reward. 3 yrs in that failing body and now she is finally free. The 3rd of her siblings to battle the ALS war and win!

What a beautiful description. She was very lucky to have you and I am sure she is your new guardian angel. Bless you!

I am sorry, my finger slipped and apparently hit the "thanks"
button by accident.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Your description and your sharing was beautiful.
And I thank you for that.

God Bless,
Laura.

Very beautiful. And thank you for supporting her.

My finger did not slip. The THANKS was for such a wonderful tribute to your Mom. I'm sure she is looking down, smiling and saying, "You should see me now!" My best to you!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those times in life where two different feelings...joy for her moving on to a better place...and sorrow at your own loss...are battling at the same time. God bless you as you deal with this battle.
Audrey

so sorry for your loss, since you mentioned dancing, search "dancing in the sky" by lizzy and dani it is very heart warming tribute to those that are no longer with us

Sorry for your loss. Such a lovely tribute in her honor.

V

So sorry that you had to go through this but she is not lost. She is with you forever. I am sure she is dancing. She is also very proud that she had a wonderful and caring child. Prayers and thoughts for you and family in the upcoming months.

Beautiful words of tribute. My deepest condolences.

So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family
Marty

Far too many goodbyes. May you find peace and comfort knowing her suffering has ended.

Vince

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mom, but glad to hear how much you have benefited already from the joy and peace that she left for you.

Best,
Laurie

Pastor, you have so much love and joy in your heart, what a blessing to your mum.

Touching description that I really like...passed the test. What a test. You passed too, by the way. So sorry for your loss.

tc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back