Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
I was deeply rocked by Steve's passing. There is comfort in the thought that he no longer has to struggle with this terrible disease.

Gooseberry has been a "ROCK" in our community for a long time. I hope she will stick around and let us help her with her grief and sadness.

I wish nothing but the best for her as she transitions into her new reality.

RIP Steve....and may god bless Steph and keep her strong.

Love you Goose!!!!!!:):)

Ditto that Mark.

I'm still just speechless

So sorry to read this today. I am another who has read many helpful posts by Gooseberry. Feeling sad for the forum community. So many losses. Flying free of ALS is a comforting thought for us. But we are always wishing for more time together. Now the very hard part for those missing loved ones who will never be forgotten.

Gooseberry and Julien have been on my mind this entire day. Just can't shake the shock of it. While I know Steve is free from any suffering, my heart goes out to Steph and Julien, imagining how this has rocked them and their world. She has been an incredible support on this forum, so wise and open. I wish there was some way to ease their pain and grief. Just hope she knows how well loved she is.

Wow..so sorry to hear this news.
Tears are falling and have a heavy heart.
Love to you Gooseberry and Julien.
Love and hugs
Gem

This is devastating news and sorry does not seem like enough. There are no words to express the grief of this situation. Mark came as close as I can think to come.

It's so hard to come back to this forum and read of more losses! Goose, love and hugs!
Sherry

Yes, I am so thankful for her friendship and support. I hope she is comfortable in staying here with us. Kim

Thanks guys. I will try to stay involved. Lots of people coming and going so this is the easy time. It is sinking in for Julien and he is having talks with everyone.Thank you for all the support, it really helps. Steph

Good to hear from you. I'm so glad Julien is talking a lot, that's so healthy.

Many hugs dear queen xxx

lots of hugs to............:(

So very sorry for your loss!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Julien tonight Steph. You have been in my heart today. I have been very honored to read every post you shared.

Thank you! It has been crazy here. Not just the struggle to put life together in some sort of fashoon but Steves family arrived before anything could be done. Still dont have a date for a service because of how things are working out. It is very frustrating.

Continued prayers and thoughts for you and your precious Julien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back