Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
Steve fell today and did not regain consciousness. I am so sad and shocked. Glad he can be free of this disease and watch over us. He wanted to be able to take care of us...

Oh I am so very very sorry. May he fly free- and know we are all sending you hugs and love

Re: Denial vs confusion

Oh no Becky. I am so sorry and I am in tears. This came as a huge shock for me. I can't even believe this. I wish I could reach out and hug you with all my love. You two have been such an inspiration to me and I have read every post you wrote. My thoughts and prayers are so with you right now. A deep sadness for you.

Oh, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Oh my God! I am so shocked. And saddened for you.

I guess I agree with you, it's good for him to be free now. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

I'm wishing you and Julien so much peace and strength, Steph, but I already know you will have it. Steve was so very fortunate to have the two of you at his side, and he will always be at yours.

In sisterhood,
Laurie

This makes me and everybody here grieve with you. We all thought he had more time.

We all love you Goose.....

Oh no, I'm so sorry for you and Julien. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry . It must be so sudden and shocking for you. My thoughts are with you.
Laurel

I am so sorry for your loss. I am entirely at a loss for words.

Oh no, we are all reeling from the shock, but I can't even imagine yours.

I'm speechless, just sending you all my love

Steph, I'm so very sorry. I had such hope that Steve would be with you longer. So very sad for your family but as we always say, he is now free. Such a heavy heart. This is so hard.

Vince

My deepest condolences. May he rest in peace.

I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back