Diagnosis
11/2014
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
This morning I lost my brother and best friend. He had been sick with COPD , congestive heart failure etc. During the past two months, he had a trach and a peg put in. He was a year older than me and was a retired CMSGT in the USAF.
Since my diagnosis, he called me every single day. He was such a kind, thoughtful person. An inspiration to me.
I will miss him so much. I even joked with him telling him that I hope I go before him because I would miss him so much.
Marty

My deepest condolences. He sounds like a wonderful person. May he fly free. Peace and comfort to you!

I'm so sorry. Another good man gone.

I'm so sorry Marty.

Vince

My deepest condolences Marty, he was a wonderful man and friend xx

Very sad to hear this Marty.......his memory should be comforting to you:)

He sounds like a great friend to have had in your corner, Marty -- my condolences.
--Laurie

I'm thinking of you, Marty.
I am so sorry.
Sincerely,
Laura.

I am so sorry for your loss Marty. He was a wonderful brother who stood by your side and I have to believe that he will stand by your side again.
I will pray for peace for you and my thoughts will be with you. Know, you are loved by many and they are here for you.

I am so very sorry, Marty. What a wonderful brother. You should not have to be without him, and I suspect he's still looking after you.
Becky

So sorry for your loss Marty.
Love Gem

$o sorry for you Marty. A siblings love and caring are so important.

So sorry for your loss Marty. I have an older bro. And he is always calling me to check on me. Sending good vibes your way pal. Chally

Marty, losing a brother who is also your friend is a double blow.
I could sit here all day and not find the right words to say just how sad I am for you.
May you and all the family find peace in knowing there is no more suffering.
God bless, love Janelle x

So sorry for your loss Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back