Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
My dad passed away this past Saturday morning November 21st at 3 a.m. I was able to fly to Dallas and be there in time. My brother, sister, and I were there with him. He died at my sister's house. I am so glad that he didn't linger any longer then he did. He was really having a rough time before they really upped the Ativan and morphine. I told Hospice to give him as much as they were allowed to keep him comfortable. We aren't able to have his funeral until this coming up Saturday because we have to get him transported back to Illinois for it. Kim

Oh Kim I'm so very sad to read that your beloved dad has died. It's wonderful that you were there with him.
May time take away your sadness and leave you with happy memories.
God bless, Janelle x

Thank you. It's been pretty rough so far.

May peace come to you and your family.

Kim, I am so very sorry for your loss. You were a wonderful daughter and were by his side when he gained his wings. I hope and pray that your family is able to find peace and can one day can remember and think about all the good times you spent together. My heart goes out to you.

So sorry for your loss. Glad you were able to be there. Peace to you and your family.
tc

Kim,

I'm sorry to hear of your Dad's passing... but glad that you encouraged his hospice care to keep him comfortable. You may feel lonely thinking that you will no longer be able to talk to your Dad. But I believe that you can still talk to him and that he can now listen much more intently to what you have to say. And I'm sure he will take much pride in the accomplishments you will continue to make for yourself. My thoughts go with you.

Jim

Skipper, you have been a good and faithful daughter. Hope it brings you peace that you were there and that's he is now free of suffering. Hugs. Donna

So very sorry. Peace be with you. His troubles are over.
Vincent

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad that you were able to be there for your Dad. You've been a wonderful daughter.
Audrey

Dear Kim,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.
What a loving daughter you are...and your Dad knows that.
He knows how much you love him.
And he is free now.
I'd like to echo Jim's sentiments...
I, too, feel you can still talk to him, and he will hear you.
You gave him the greatest gift of all...your love.

Sincerely,
Laura.

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear your dad has passed. You've been a wonderful, loving, warrior fighting for him. Now he has his wings and I hope in some way his freedom brings you comfort in your grief. Keeping you and your family in thought and prayer.
Cindy

So glad you were with him then and so often, Kim. Peace and strength to you and your family.

--Laurie

Kim I am so sorry. Through the years, your love for your father was so apparent. May God bless you and your family.
Laurel

Oh Kim, what a wonderful daughter you have been, especially during the years of his illness. You did right with hospice and I'm so glad you were able to get there to be with him.

Peace sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back