Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
CA
City
Costa Mesa
My beloved husband passed away around 9:30 pm yesterday.
We had a good weekend with both our kids visiting. Wedneesday was an otherwise normal day for him. He was in his favorite chair and I was getting him ready for bed when he passed.

My sincerest condolences Rose. I am so glad that his passing was peaceful however, that will be a huge comfort to you all. I hope you find peace quickly and keep in touch. xxx

So sorry to hear, Rose, but happy to hear that he was at peace and doing fun things. The ideal passing, that your years of care made possible.

Peace and strength for you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

Rose I'm sorry for your loss. It does sound like he was content when he passed.
Thinking of you.
God bless, Janelle x

Rose, I'm glad to read that you had a good weekend and that he passed peacefully. I'm deeply sorry for your loss, and I hope that knowing he left in comfort gives you some peace.
Becky

are love is with you.....hugs

I am glad to hear the way he went but so terribly sorry for your loss. He was so lucky to have you and hope you are granted peace and comfort and the knowledge you did everything you could

Rose, thank you for caring for him so well. I hope you have a gentle recovery from this loss. --Mike

Rose, I am happy his passing was so peaceful. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

We're so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Jim & Darcey

rose, sorry for your lose but glad he had you and family with him. i hope it happens for me that way. love ya chally

So very sorry, peace be with you.
Vincent

Rose, thinking of you as you celebrate his freedom and mourn the loss of your mate. A peaceful ending is what we all wish for. Hugs to you and your family. Donna

I am sorry Rose. Please accept my condolences and prayers for you and your family.
Laurel

I'm so sorry for your loss Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back