US
State
arkansas
City
Privateville
Re: My mother has ALS

R.I.P mom
11/10/1958 -- 9/17/2015
You are my everything. Save a place for me.

So very sorry for your loss. May your mom fly free and have peace.

Sorry for your loss, Aryakangler. Remember, you did good. --Mike

You and your mom have been heavy on my mind. I'm so sorry for your loss. You were there when it counted most.

So very sorry. Please don't second guess anymore, you loved her well and you did your best and I am sure your Mom knew that and loves you so much for it. And know that it won't feel like this forever. God bless you.

Sorry for your loss and know she will not only save you a place but will be with you each day. You were a great daughter through all of this and you both knew how much you were loved.

Thank you all. Everything happened so quickly. Too quickly. I've never lost someone so close to my heart. I thought I could go back to life, but at home I feel like I am not where I should be. My bed doesn't seem like my bed. I told my wife I was finally going to sleep by her side, but I just can't. I wanna go back and sleep at mommas house. Something is missing there too.

May she rest in peace, and you find yours. Give yourself time, and stop by as often as you are moved to. She was most fortunate to have you by her side.

--Laurie

This is going to be a tough time. I am sorry for your loss, and hope that after some rest that you begin to heal and get peace. Your mother is out of pain, and she died knowing that she was loved, and no one can ask for more than that.
Paulette

I'm so sorry for your loss.

We grieve all the way through being a CALS but it is incredible how the grief then hits in a new way after they pass. We know they are terminal and yet there is so much shock when it happens even so.

I hope you can start sleeping soon, you are exhausted both physically and emotionally.

My sincere condolences to you. Grace and peace to you.
-Phil

so sorry for the loss of your mom. hugs.

So sorry - but glad she is flying free now. Hugs. Donna

so sorry for your loss!

Sorry for the loss of your mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back