Diagnosis
11/2014
Country
CA
State
ontario
City
London
I am so heartbroken to announce that my beloved Rick passed peacefully on Friday evening. He was surrounded by people who loved him. I am beyond devastated. I look back at my posts of a week ago where I was complaining of being burnt out and I would give anything to be that burnt out again.
Knowing that this is going to happen still does not prepare you for it to actually happen. I still can't believe it and the hole in my heart is consuming me.
Please kiss all of your PALS today in memory of my sweet gentle man.

May Rick soar high and your hart begin to heal as you know he is now at peace. He will fill that hole in your hart with all the great time you have had in the past, take the time you need to grieve and heal from the impact of ALS.

Thank you, Day by Day (beautiful song), for sharing with us. Soon, you'll be able to move on as Rick would have wanted. This challenge has proven you to be stronger than most people.

My heart goes out to you.
May the love of family, friends, and beautiful memories of your beloved Rick stay with you at this difficult time. Rick is free.
God bless, Janelle x

Day by Day, I have no words to make it any easier for you. I can only say that he is free from ALS and at peace. Hopefully he and my Grumpy are chatting together as they look down on us and watch over us. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones and friends. Many hugs to you as you begin this new journey.
~Kaye

Very, very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Rick. My heart aches for you, as you suffer this unimaginable loss and separation. Impossible to understand why, yet this deep grief and sorrow must be borne. May you find peace and strength during this time, and the love of others to help you walk this difficult road. My prayers are with you.
- Charlene

Day by day, you have my deepest condolences and heartfelt empathy at the loss of your beloved Rick. I pray that you receive strength, comfort, and peace in abundance.
-Phil

Day by Day there are no words that be said to say how sorry I am that you have lost your beloved. Just know that he is free and souring. My deepest condolences go out to you. My heart breaks every time that I read that another loved ones have gained their wings. I pray that you find comfort with family and friends. Prayers for strength and courage through this time.

Day by Day, think everyone here cries with you for your loss. The consolation is he is now free- and probably comparing notes with many of our loved ones! The next several months WILL be a blur as you adjust to life without your love but hang in there! You WILL survive this, as many of us can attest. We will still be here to support you when you need an understanding ear. Hugs to you and your family as you navigate through this grief! Donna

My deepest sympathies. Prayers and hugs being sent your way. x

My sincerest condolences. Don't beat yourself up about last week's posts--that's just part of this aweful journey. Know that he loves you still and would want you to heal. Much love...

My deepest condolences. Day by Day, take comfort in knowing he is free of ALS now.

I'm so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Day by day, I'm so sorry for the pain you are feeling and going thru, Rick is free of his pain, my your love ones and friends be surrounding you with love and support. Hugs to you sweet lady.
Love Gem

Please accept my sincere condolences! Hope you find peace in remembering that you did everything you could to give him as normal life as an ALS patient can possibly have. My thought and prayers are with you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back