Diagnosis
12/2014
Country
US
State
PA
City
Pittsburgh
Re: PALS roll call Wednesdays ( or whenever)

I'm here, but I had a difficult week. My 37 year old son died unexpectedly while out of town. We will have his memorial service this Saturday. My heart is broken, and the stress, crying, and sadness has played havoc with my speaking. I'm hoping to get some voice back by the service. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Audrey

OMG, so sorry for your loss!

Oh Audrey, my heart breaks for you. Words can't be found to comfort you...I'm so truly sorry for the loss of your beloved son.
You are indeed in my prayers, and may Saturday's memorial bring a smile to your face, as his short, precious time on earth is shared by people who loved him, and will miss him.
God bless you my dear friend, Janelle xxxxxxxxx

Peace and comfort for you and your family. There are no words for the loss of a child.

Audrey,
I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

So very, very sorry for your loss Audrey. I sincerely hope you and yours find whatever peace you can and comfort in each other.

Take care,
Brad

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the pain you feel. I just have no words...

Oh Audrey, there are just no words to adequately convey my condolences to you.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Nothing compares to the pain of losing a child. My thoughts are with you and your family

Audrey, name something worse than having ALS and it would be losing a child. Words cannot express how sorry I am for the pain you are feeling now.

Dear Audrey, I am so very sorry for your loss, may God be your comfort at this time.
Love Gemma

My deepest sympathies, Audrey. No words can adequately express the sorrow you are feeling. Sending you prayers. x

I am so very sorry Audrey. May God keep you in the palm of His hand.

Vince

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry to hear of your very great loss, Audrey. I pray the Lord comfort you with an overflow of His grace and peace.

Dear Audrey, My heart sank when I read this horrific news. Your grief must be unimaginable. My heart breaks for you. You both will be in my prayers.

May God Bless Us All......................Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back