2/2014
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Yucaipa
Re: Giving oxygen now

My sweet Raymond lost his fight with ALS last night, July 30, 2015. He was surrounded by love; his family and friends gathered around him, I'm certain he could hear everyone as they laughed and shared stories about his crazy antics. I know he felt the love and joy and kindness that he brought to each of us while he lay peaceful and sleeping.
I had the privilege of keeping my promise to him; not to leave him alone, to hold his hand, to keep him comfortable and not in pain, and to be there for him as he left this world for a better space.
The hole in my heart is too large to describe, but I have a small measure of comfort that he is no longer suffering. I want to thank you, you have helped me make his last days comfortable with your advice and encouragement. Blessings to all of you and your families.
Grace

I am deeply sorry for your loss and wish you comfort and peace. You gave him a great gift of loving caretaking and a peaceful passing with his loved ones there. Always remember that.

My heartfelt condolences for your tremendous loss, Grace. I'm glad his passing was peaceful and pray for your peace as you transition to a life without your beloved Raymond.

-Phil

So very sorry Grace you have suffered this loss.

Sorry for your loss, Grace. Thank you for sharing with us his peaceful passing. --Mike

deepest condolences to you and your family. thank you for caring for him so well.

Oh Grace, a beautiful way to leave this world.
Keeping your promises to him adds additional dimension to your peace of mind. Hugs and love to you as you now enter a new phase of the journey- learning to live without him. It's not easy,my dear!

Grace, you were just that to Raymond, I'm sure. I hope you find much peace and strength in the joys you shared.

Best,
Laurie

Deepest condolences on your loss. Peace and strength to you and yours,

So sorry for your loss. May you find peace in the love he felt by having you there as he passed on.

Jim

My deepest condolences Grace, I hope you find peace quickly. You were an amazing CALS he knew this. xxx

Re: Giving oxygen now

Very sorry for your families loss,

Grace my heart goes out to you on the loss of your beloved Raymond. He is now at peace, may you find comfort in that knowledge. Love and prayers to you and your family.
God bless, Janelle xxx

Grace, I'm so sorry that your beautiful man has passed away, but pleased that his suffering is over.
Big hug to you Grace, it was good that he was surrounded by all those he loved.
Love Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back