01/2013
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
Anoka
Re: CALS Roll call

Yesterday my wife passed away after fighting against the inevitable for eleven days. During that time she drank nothing and was heavily sedated. I don't know how she could have survived so long but she would not let go. The end was peaceful.
I am thankful for her love and the love of my family and friends. I have learned so much and strengthened so many bonds because of this tragic disease.
Even though she fought death she said she was ready to be at peace. I miss her but I know that this is all for the best.

My deepest condolences as she flies free. May you find comfort in knowing that you were a most loving husband and caregiver. No one could have done more

Mojo, peace at last for your beautiful Becca, please stay in contact with us and visit to vent or just to say hello. Sending you hugs and still holding your hand.
Love Gem

Mojo, so sorry for the loss but glad it was peaceful and she is free from this monster.
You are finding the pluses in this sad story- the support and love you've been shown. That is a great sign that you will survive, stronger and with beautiful memories. Hugs to your family. Donna

Thank you for your kind words. The bonds between my family members have been strengthened. It is uplifting to see the goodness that has been shown towards me. Thank you. Mojo

My deepest condoloences on your loss. Peace and strength to you and your family.

Mojo, may many happy memories of your beloved becca be with you as you forge a new routine to your day.
Becca may not be there in person, but she will always live on in your heart. God's peace to you both.
Janelle xxx

Thanks, Mojo, for letting us be a small part of your life during this sad time. You really did good by her. --Mike

Mojo, I hope you find peace quickly. Such an awful disease, and you were an amazing CALS and she knew it.

Mojo I came onto the forum this morning especially to see how you were doing as I didn't have a chance last week. I am so very sorry for your loss but glad that Becca is now free. Sending you peace and comfort.

Poppies

Mojo, you were the best caregiver and spouse. I know you will feel more joy than pain in remembering the good life you shared. The world is richer for people like you.

--Laurie

My condolences to you, and I hope you find rest and peace soon.

Paulette

I am so sorry for your loss. I am holding you and Becca in my heart today. very, very sorry Mojo.

Mojo, so sorry for the loss but glad it was peaceful and she is free from this monster ALS

max & sandy

mojo, sorry for your loss. much love chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back