Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
ny
City
deer park
My partner in life was diagnosed with bulbar palsey 13 months ago. The diagnosis itself took several months. We began and ended his spiraling journey together. My love was an energetic, vital, caring, Passionate, devoted Father, son, brother and friend to so many. His journey on this wretched path ironically ended on Valentines Day. I will miss and love him until the end of time. I am praying he is finally at peace, comfortable at last doing all his favorite pastimes. I love you Doug

So very sorry for your loss Jo.

My husband only managed 11 months with bulbar onset, it's so very cruel.

Joangel, feel your pain, and so sorry for your loss. Valentines day marked the 3 month anniversary of my husband's death. The only thing easier about time passing is some of the pain of the journey fades a little so you can be glad he is free. Hugs to you. Donna

Oh, I too am so very sorry for your loss :cry: healing and strengthening hugs sent out to you and your family xoxoxo

Another great loss...I am so sorry. Wishing you peace and comfort.

I am sorry for your loss, thought and prayers go out to you.

Dana

our condolences, Jo -- we never forget.

How beautiful are your words about loving him until the end of time. How deep your sorrow must be. My heart goes out to you, and I extend my sympathies.
- Charlene

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. My heart goes out to you. Kim

I am so moved how you describe your loving husband ~ such love! I am so sorry
for your loss!

So sorry for your loss.

Janie

Jo, your love was fortunate to have you by his side. Peace and strength to you and the rest of the family.
--Laurie

I'm so sorry for the hurt your heart is feeling. He was blessed to have you by his side throughout his journey!
God bless you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Peace and strength to you and yours.

you have written a most beautiful tribute.
deepest condolences
Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back