Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Lafayette
I'm not sure where to post this, but I want to let you know that my wonderful husband died last week. This Forum helped him a lot over the 15 months he lived with ALS. Thank you all for the love and support you give each other.
Alex's wife Tina

Re: just blocked from fb pals only forum

Tina, so sorry. The only rejoicing those of us who lost our PALS can do is celebrating their freedom. Give yourself time- it's been two months for me, and I'm still checking for him in his recliner, and wanting to run in and share a funny story or news with him. ALS is a robber for all of us! Hugs to you.

Tina I am so very sorry. He will be very much missed.
Alex, thinking of you as you fly free

Tina, thank you for letting us know. I'm so sorry that you've lost him, but hope you find peace in his freedom from the monster. Losing friends is the hardest part of being here, but losing your own PALS... Please come talk to us if you are inclined...there's always someone here at some stage of this journey. Hugs.

>Tina, so sorry. The only rejoicing those of us who lost our PALS can do is celebrating their freedom.

Ditto that! Our condolences. we never forget!

So sad to hear about Alex Passing. He was a great guy.....I will miss his presence on the forum.
R.I.P. Scmiddy

Tina I am so sorry for your loss.

Alex I'm glad that you are free of the chains of ALS.
Save a chair for us brother, the rest of us will be along soon enough.

So very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for you loss Tina, and we are so appreciative that you took the time to log in here and let us know.

We are here to support you Tina if you want that any time.

Fly high on those wings Alex

I just logged on and am sorry to hear of the passing of Alex. You will be in my prayers. Feel free if you ever want to talk about any topic at all to PM me. Hugs to you, Kim

Tina, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Alex was a great guy on here and we will miss him dearly. Prayers and hugs to you. Stephanie

so very sorry--peace to you and your family...

So very sorry about your loss. Peace and strength to you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss. I remember seeing your husbands posts when I first starting visiting the forum. All the help and humor is so appreciated. I will thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of peace and comfort during your grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back