Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
MD
City
Eastern Shore of Maryland
I hate to be the bearer of the news that our friend Bob Anderson has passed away. His username was Outdoor_Man_Nc. He was very kind and gentle, and universally loved by everyone who knew him. During his illness he was very active in raising awareness of ALS. I'm sure that many will join me in praying for the comfort of his family and loved ones. He will be greatly missed.

Very mich missed indeed. Condolences to all his loved ones as he flies free.

Peace to Bob's family.

Trina

So many so soon....

Too many too soon :(
Indeed! I've lost count of the dear friends that I've come to know and love who've been taken from us by ALS. But I'm glad for the continuous stream of new folks who join here and carry the torch forward. My prayers and best wishes for all.

very sorry...

Sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace.

oh so sad to hear this, Bob was indeed an incredible advocate for getting awareness of ALS out there. RIP Bob, you are not forgotten

prayers of strength and comfort . Very sorry for the family's loss.

Sincerest condolences to Bobs' family and friends.
Be free Bob.
Hugs
Linda

Knew him on FB, didn't even get the connection. A wonderful man, a huge loss xxoo

Bob and I attend the same support group, clinic and local functions. I have watched him kick ALS in the teeth since our diagnoses a few months apart in 2011. My heart breaks for his wife Chris and his children. Bob's willingness to face this monster head on is a testament to the man he was, the family he was part of, and I am better for having known him.
Rest in peace, Bob.

He was a special man and a great support to do many. He will be missed. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back