Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
AB
City
Leduc County
Our dear and beautiful Elaine Samson, ottawgirl, passed away an hour and 18 minutes ago. She was peaceful and had her husband holding her hand when she passed. I will send messages posted here to her family, at a later date. Yasmin.

My heart is breaking. I am so glad it was a peaceful passing and she is free.

Debbie

freedom.....

Oh my dear friend fly free! I will miss you so very much but know you will watch over all of us as we have a new guardian angel.
Deepest condolences to her family and loved ones

Goodbye my friend. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
Laurel

I did not have the opportunity to know Elaine personally, but have learned about her through others here. Elaine, you were so loved by so many friends. I am glad that your journey's end was peaceful and that you are now free.

Goodbye Elaine. Thank you for caring about me and my mother, it meant the world to me. Fly freely now.

Trina

She was a sweetheart, loved my all, and will be very greatly missed. Farewell faithful friend.

Good bye my friend, you will be greatly missed but glad you are free of this monster

Goodbye Elaine-I hope we will all meet again somehow

My heart is broken....My friend you will be greatly missed.

Remembered Joy
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free!

I follow the plan God laid for me.

I saw His face, I heard His call,

I took His hand and left it all...

I could not stay another day,

To love, to laugh, to work or play;

Tasks left undone must stay that way.

And if my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss.
Ah yes, these things I, too, shall miss
My life's been full, I've savoured much:

Good times, good friends, a loved-one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief—

Don't shorten yours with undue grief.

Be not burdened with tears of sorrow,

Enjoy the sunshine of the morrow.

Goodbye sweet angel.
To your family, so sorry for your loss.
To Elaine, so happy you are free.
Love to all.
-kay

Oh our most beautiful Elaine.
I was walking through the most beautiful botanical gardens thinking of you when you flew free.

You were the first PALS to ever reach out to me here, and I have been forever touched by the most gentle spirit this world had to offer. No matter what was happening to Elaine, she had so much to give and so little to complain of.

This world is a little less bright for your loss Elaine, but you are finally no longer suffering the torments of this beast and for that I am grateful. No matter how much we wanted you to stay with us, we would never ask you to suffer one more day.

Fly free Elaine, soar high and be at peace.

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Elaine. But, she would be so happy about how we are all supporting each other on here. You would be proud that even though they really can get on our last nerve that we try to deal with the Dihals/ anxiety ridden? with compassion as best when can. I am read many of Elaine's post and could always see her strong faith through them. From all I have heard she passed away peacefully. Why? Because, the God she trusted so much never left her even when she drew her last breath. It reminds me so much of the poem Footprints. When she saw only one set of footprints it was when God was carrying her. Rest in peace Elaine and please watch over us and guide us so they we too somebody may join you in paradise. Kim

deepest condolences to Elaine's family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back