Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
Ca
State
On
City
Barrie
On Monday August 4th 2014 at 2:26 pm The Love of My Life left this world. I was truly blessed to have Hayden in my life for a short but wonderful 13 years. He leaves behind 3 gorgeous young sons, 6 siblings and countless friends, family and loved ones. Hayden loved the outdoors, lived for fishing, dancing, singing..in only 10 months ALS robbed him of the ability to enjoy each and every single one of these things. My heart is broken beyond words, my best friend has left me to try to go on in this life without him but I am truly grateful that he is free from this horrible disease. I am sure he is casting his line in the great big sea up above and looking down on me with his beautiful smile once again.

Thank you for every single minute Hayden. No regrets my Love. Be Free. Xxoo

My condolences to you and your children

>Thank you for every single minute Hayden. No regrets my Love. Be Free. Xxoo

Amy, our condolences for your loss and Hayden's freedom from the Monster. Our thoughts are with you ... "No regrets" is perfect!

Max

My sincerest condolences Amy, you have done a champion task of loving him through the worst as well as the best.

So very sorry for your loss. Peace and comfort to you and your children.

>Thank you for every single minute Hayden. No regrets my Love. Be Free. Xxoo

Beautiful tribute, Amy.
So sorry for your loss.
So happy that Hayden is free.

-kay

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers

I am so very sorry for your loss. My best goes to you and yours...

Jim

Oh Amy, so sad to hear another pals has been taken away by this monster. My love and prayers are with you and your family. He is free...........

Debbie

My thoughts and prayers are with you, a very special angel now watches over you.

Dana

So sorry for you and your children, suffering is over.

Janie

So very sad to hear of Hayden's passing.....we are grieving for both of you. Please keep us posted on how you are doing, your courage through this is very admirable.

Amy,
Hayden was so fortunate to have you, your sons and the rest of his family and friends. Your sons, especially, have learned tenacity and compassion through your example.

Thanks everyone, doing ok.. Miss him terribly. Trying to keep busy, so much to do it's overwhelming. Get things in order! Please! For your loved ones sake so they don't have to think anymore then absolutely necessary! !

Amy,
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Hayden. You are your family will be in my prayers. Sending you a virtual hug, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back