You didn't deserve what you went through
So he gave you rest
Gods faarm must be beautiful,
For he only takes "The Best"

And when we saw you sleeping
So peaceful and free from pain
We could not wish you back
To suffer that again.

Our Barney passed away at home on the farm on June 28th. His last month was extremely rough for all. Heartbreaking would be highly underrated!
Our son Charlie wrote this for the pamphlet...

Dad:
Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart,
Your spirit lives within us, forever in our hearts.
You climbed the steepest mountain to see the other side,
Knowing very well this feat would test the limits of your stride.
We are so proud of the strength that you showed on this journey.
No, we were not surprised!
You were our fearless leader, a warrior no doubt in mind.
Unfortunately you must take this journey
as they need your help on the other side.

Our Barney loved the outdoors and used to enjoy climbing to the top and we used to ask him why... the answer was always, " to see what is on the other side......"

Major Hugs to All

>Our Barney loved the outdoors and used to enjoy climbing to the top and we used to ask him why... the answer was always, " to see what is on the other side......"

beautiful, Linda! Our thoughts are with you ...

Very beautiful, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Deeply sorry for your loss. He was a fortunate man to have you. May he now enjoy flying free!

Although I did not have the privilege of talking with you before now, I am truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Jim

That is a great tribute to a great loss. I am so sorry for that loss. Peace and comfort to you and your family.

My condolences,
Your tributes are very beautiful and touching

Thank you so much for sharing these special moments with us. He sounded like an awesome man, you were both very lucky to have each other. My prayers to you & yours xo

Oh Linda, that was such a beautiful tribute.

I've missed you here so much, and yet I knew that it meant the worst. Except that we know they are no longer suffering, that in fact was the worst.

You have been a true inspiration to me from the first post you ever made here.

I wish peace to you and your family. Somehow Linda, like we muddled through being a CALS we muddle through the next stage too.

Love you girl,

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss, but glad that Barney is not suffering anymore. Now your hurting time really begins. Please let me know if there is anything that Tim & I can do for you. Tim is an amazingly uplifting man, and I have some experience with loss. Our love to all your family.

Paulette

I am very sorry for your loss. Barney was a lucky man to have someone like you to care for him.

That is a beautiful tribute. I am sure your Barney is doing all the things that he couldn't do because of ALS, on the othe' side. Peace and strength to you and yours.

Linda,
You have a beautiful family and were lucky to have what you have had. Best wishes for your own next journey.

Linda, my gut feeling was telling me something was wrong. I am so sorry for your loss. You loved your Barney so much. Don't let ALS overshadow your precious memories. Holding your hand my dear friend.

Debbie

Linda--such sad news. I am so sorry for your loss, and wishing you only the best as you move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back