minnesota

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MN
City
Coon Rapids
With a heavy heart I write to tell you that my amazing husband Jim passed away on Monday June 23rd! He was 51 and our daughters are 23 and 21. We were married for 27 years!

I will write more when I can! Thank you for helping, supporting, offering ideas and for your friendship!

I am so sorry for your loss. Isn't it beautiful that you had a long and supportive marriage, I know that he went home with a light heart and one of true accomplishment. You have been an amazing wife, and blessed him so many ways. God be with you.

Paulette

Marie, our condolences .... our hearts go out to you, Abby, and Emily.

>a little bell the fingers can tap so you're never alone--I'm a hop away. I've got you covered! You're safe!

You are amazing!

Max & Sandy

My condolences to you and your family. Thank you for the loving care you gave him

I am so very sorry. He was a lucky man to have such a loving wife and carepartner. I hope you can find comfort that he is now free

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers of comfort and strength for you and your family.

I am so sorry for you loss. You were an amazing CALS and now your journey is over. Peace and strength to you and the girls. Hold on to the happy memories - don't let ALS overshadow them.

Debbie

Very sad to hear this....wishing you comfort in your transition! Please continue sharing with the forum when you can, we have an amazing CALS support group here when you need us.
Condolences to you and your family.......

Oh MARIE, My heart hurts to hear your news. I am truly sorry for your loss--you are a wonderful lady and your love for Jim was so evident.

big, big hugssss

I am so sorry about your loss. You and your daughters can take comfort in knowing he is now free of the ALS monster. Peace and strength to you and your family.

He was fortunate to have the three of you in his life. May the passion that sustained you bear fruit in the next part of your journey.

Oh Marie, my arms are around you giving you the gentlest sister hug from across the big pond. What a wonderful CALS you were, and such a support here.

Take these next days and weeks as you need to. We are here, but I know that there are no rights or wrongs, come and talk more, stay away doing what you must. We are still holding you up in our hearts.

I wish you peace and happiness again when that is possible-and it will be someday

Many many prayers, so sorry.

So sorry Marie, prayers for for you and your children.
Janie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back