Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
MD
City
Allegany County
Our beloved Ms Pie who I know on many occasions has offered me much neede advice when my sister was on her journey with ALS, has gotten her wings and is now free from the beast. Our prayers go out to her family.

I am so sad about this. Condolences to her family.

Fly high Marta, soar and bank and soar higher again.

My sincerest condolences to Marta's family. I just can't find the words to say :(

We will miss you Marta. You were always there for us.

I Loved her so much!

So sorry for your loss, God Bless.

Enjoy your freedom Ms. Pie.

Dear Miss Pie was such a wonderful, loving and sweet lady. My deepest condolences to her family.

May you and your family have peace, Ms Pie, as you fly free.

Ms Pie, Enjoy your freedom and rest in peace ...,

This news is awfully sad. Ms Pie, Marta, had a way of reaching out to me when I most needed it even though I do not tell anyone when I need a shoulder. She was a lovely, caring lady. My deepest condolences to her family, and friends including all of those on this forum. I was thinking a lot about Marta lately, well, now I know why I could not find her. At least she is now at peace and encased in loving arms always.

I was just getting ready to ask on here if anyone knew how she was. I got my answer last night on f.b. and saw that she had passed. She was one of my first friends on here. She was always a upbeat person and oh how she loved her family. I will pray for peace for her and all her loved ones.

I am so very sad to hear this news. She was always supportive and upbeat in her posts to others. My sympathy to her family and friends.

This is such sad news,she was a darling lady and friend and will be very much missed.
My condolences to her family.
Rest in peace Marta.

Always such a help on this forum, she will be missed. I'm sure she is enjoying her new found freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back