Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
KY
City
Nicholasville
My mother, Betty, passed peacefully about 9:30 EST on May 3. We live in Kentucky and of course, May 3 was Derby Day. Mom and I went to the derby twice and loved going to Keeneland Race Course. It was very fitting that mom won the biggest race of her life on Derby Day. Mom was a kind, warm, open, loving lady and it was my greatest blessing on earth to call her "Mom". We rejoice that she is free from the prison of ALS and walks the streets and fields of heaven with our beloved dogs.

I want to thank everyone on the forum for all you words of advice and encouragement. For those who are fitting ALS, God bless each and every one of you. It is a club that no one wants to be a member of, and a club that you really can't understand unless you've walked that path.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are a wonderful daughter and I know your mom is very proud of you as she flies free and healthy again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Rejoice in her being free of this terrible disease. Peace be with you.

Debbie

My condolences to you, thank you for being there for her, you were such a blessing for her.
Paulette

Our condolences, Kim.

>We rejoice that she is free from the prison of ALS and walks the streets and fields of heaven with our beloved dogs.

:)

Max & Sandy

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

So sad for you Kim, So happy your mom is free.....
Hugs
Linda

So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of comfort and strength.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Kim. You are a wonderful daughter. Keep making your mother proud.

so sorry for your loss Kim...

Kim I am so sorry. I am so glad that your mom is no longer suffering. I think you have been such a wonderful, caring daughter - and I'm sure that meant the world to your mom.

Take care, Trina

So sorry for your loss Kim, I'm sure your mother is proud of you, I lived in Lexington for 10 years, been to Keeneland, beautiful place to live, I moved back home because of my mother's health, now she is tending to me, life is funny sometimes.

Kim, you worked so hard and loved so much. Thank you for your example.

Kim,
I am very sorry for your loss! You are an amazing daughter! Peace be with you! Wish I had words to say to comfort your heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back