Reason
PALS
Country
UK
State
N/A
City
N/A
My darling mum lost the battle with als/MND today, almost 5 years to the day since her diagnosis. She was 55 years old. I still feel that the suffering and pain that she went through was not the full story... So much she held apart from us, to protect us, she was still a mother to the very end xx I will miss her terribly; I fought for her, with her disease. I hope I told her often how brave I thought she was xx my heart goes with her, she left me a letter "when you see butterflies think of me, my work here is done my darling". Her friend wrote it on instruction to give it to me after her passing. I love you my sweet angel, tonight you have your wings xx

so sorry. she sounds like a wonderful woman and mom. please take care of your self.

Rosheen,

My sincere sympathy. Your Mom is beautiful as you are. ( your picture album recounts your family love story).

I bet many dazzling butterflies will come your way from this day on.

Bless all butterflies ... our thoughts are with you.

Max

I'm so sorry about your mom. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. I totally understand how bad it hurts. My mother passed away 16 1/2 years ago of colon cancer. She was 55 too. She battled it for about 5 years. Now, my dad who is 79 has ALS. It will be two years this coming up May when he was officially diagnosed. He had symptoms for probally a good year prior but we had know idea what was going on. You will be in my prayers. Kim

Kim my heart breaks for you! Butterflies are symbols of good luck, what a lovely gift for you.
Hugs
Linda

I am so very sorry.

I am very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of strength and comfort.

I am very sorry for your loss. Know that you are in our prayers as well.

Rick

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

Rosheen Have thought of you and your Mom many times over the years.I lost my Les 2 weeks ago. It is heartcrushing. Hugs to you my sweet friend. Lori

Wow, you were blessed to have her as a mother, and she to have you as a daughter. I am so sorry for your loss.
I live in a town surrounded by mountains, and before my brother passed away he asked to have his ashes spread at the top of Bastion mountain, where a radio tower can be seen flashing. He said, that way when ever we see it flashing we could think of him, and you know, I can see it outside the window from my bed. On nights when I think about losing my husband I look out at that light and ask my brother to help me be strong like he was. These special things can make a very hard time a little easier.
Paulette

So very sorry for your loss. I lost my mother 15 years ago and still miss her everyday. You are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back