Diagnosis
12/2012
Country
US
State
IL
City
Central IL
My last post was a plea for help. Things seemed to get very bad very fast. Then at 11:15pm on February 12th, I held my mom's hand and watched her take her last breath. My heart is aching, but I can see her so happy and so free in Heaven already. And she is already making sure I know she's watching over me... I received a book on Valentine's day from her that has been on backorder since December 2012! And then yesterday I get a phone call about a potential "real" job (I was in the process of finding a job that utilized my degree when she got sick, so I stopped looking and stayed at the job that I knew would work best for me taking care of her as much as possible). She was the best person I knew and no one she met would say any different. Maybe someday I will understand why God chose her to go through something like this, but I don't struggle with those thoughts much now that her suffering has ended. Thank you to each person who ever responded to a post and told me their story or helped me in any way, and thank you to the guy (I don't remember his name) who sent countless informative e-mails about her EMG results and what to expect at our 2nd opinion appointment.

God Bless You All,
Amanda

I am sorry for your loss but it is nice you have such a special angel watching over you and bringing good things to you.

Dana

I am so sorry Amanda. You did an awesome job and I know your mom is proud and grateful!

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are a good daughter and I am sending prayers of strength and comfort. Hugs.

Amanda,

I am very sad you lost your Mom so quickly. You are an awesome daughter! I remember your first posts... Your Mom will be there for you until you meet again and beyond.

Amanda, if ever need motherly advice... Remember there's a bunch of here who have grown very fond of you.

so sorry for your loss--and rest assured that you have a guardian angel watching over your now!

I'm so sorry about your mom Amanda - and so glad she is not suffering anymore. I also will never understand why god chose this path for my mom - and I will never, ever get over it. I hope u can find some peace now.
Take care, Trina

Amanda, I am so sorry for your loss. I do believe as you have suggested that your mom isw at hint over you. During your rough and difficult may you find strength through these positive signs happening in your life. Prayers are with you!

Amanda my heart breaks for you.
Hugs
Linda

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss Amanda. You were a wonderful daughter to her. I was with my mother holding her hand when she passed away 16 1/2 years ago. You and your family will be in my prayers. Sending you a hug, Kim

Oh Amanda, so sorry for your loss but your post was so beautiful and you indeed do have her watching over you, those things opening for you now are amazing and I hope they give you peace as you grieve.

Heartfelt hugs

I am so sorry for your loss Amanda, but glad your mother's suffering is over. I pray that God grant you some peace and healing.
Paulette

I am so sorry for you loss. You are in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss ... hugs

I am so sorry for your loss. Peace and strength to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back