Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
MD
City
Eastern Shore of Maryland
I have just heard the heartbreaking news that we've lost our lovely and gentle Cricket. I know everyone will join me in offering our deepest empathy and condolences to her family. I pray the Lord's peace and comfort abound to them all. She will be very greatly missed.

I am trying to find the perfect words to say about Cricket. I wasn't expecting to read this about her so I am still shocked.
She was one of the sweetest people with such a gentle spirit. I am so saddened by this news but i know that heaven has gained an angel today. Praying for Cricket and her family.

I am so shocked to read this. She was so sweet in all her post. Prayers for her family and friends.

I am so shocked and sad. Peace and strength to cricket's family.

So sorry to hear about Cricket. She had a wonderful, positive attitude. Prayers for her family and friends.

This is such sad news,so young with a little girl.
She was indeed a lovely lady,always remember her blog of going for a ride with her little girl on her knee only for it to start raining so they dashed back home laughing.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Thank you for letting us know phil.

I'm so saddened, deep to my soul.

The lovely, sweet cricket was one of the first to make personal contact with me here, welcoming me in and befriending me.

Peace to your free soul loveliest lady, and I hope your family always cherish every single wonderful memory of your shining soul.

It saddens me to hear of another one of our sweet PALS to leave us. Prayers and strength to her family.

Siobhan was my friend. We saw each other last in early December. Shared a long sweet hug and a couple of laughs. And hope.

I pray for her three children, two of whom are babies. I am certain they have each inherited their Mom's zest for life, loving spirit, quiet determination, generosity and ready laugh. I pray for her parents. I pray for her devoted husband.

I pray for us here who will miss her.

My friend lit up a room - and no doubt she's well on her way to lighting up heaven.

This is the beautiful face I will hold in my heart, until we meet again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 336
This is shocking news to get. I'm so sorry to hear it and for all the heartbreaking implications for her young family.

Shocking! She was one of the first to reach out to me (and Elaine) and she inspired me daily. I had hoped to meet her in person. Will have to wait until I gain my wings. Prayers and strength to her family.

Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.

Dana

Oh I am so sad and really was not expecting this. What a sweet and lovely person Cricket was and the world is less without her in it. Her poor little children!

Heartbreaking....RIP Siobhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back