Not open for further replies.

hopelove24

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
City
My father who battled with this horrible disease for 3 years passed away this November. ALS is the worst possible disease and it killed me to watch him suffer for so long. My only saving grace now is knowing that he is pain free WALKING again in heaven.

I have been reading some other posts on this forum and it is nice to have a place where most everyone understands what you are going through. You will never know it, but your posts have given me peace.

I am still only in my 20's, so in my lifetime I hope that they find a cure for this awful disease.

May God bless all of you.

I'm so sorry about your dad. I'm glad he is not suffering any more. It is awful to watch a parent with this disease.

I am very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of strength and comfort for you and your family.

My prayers are with you and your family. My stepfather passed away from ALS in 1992 and now my sweet husband of 43 years was diagnosed with ALS in 2012. I hope and pray they will find a cause and cure for this horrendous disease.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. But, know he is pain free and now in the comfort of God's arms. I strongly feel that there will be a cure in your life time. You will be in my prayers. Kim

I am so sorry about your loss. Peace and strength to you and your family.

So sorry about your father, but he is free from the grips of ALS and is walking with the Father, complete. My prayers to you and your family. I watched my sister battle this awful disease and know how much it sucks to have to watch this disease ravage our loved ones when we can't stop it. All I could do for my sister was to make her comfortable and be her voice and be a warrior and advocate for her to get her the care and equipment she needed to keep her as comfortable as possible.

So sorry you lost your dad. Yes, ALS is cruel and relentless. Wishing you peace. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back