Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
OH
City
Hillsville
My son passed away Friday. He had been diagnosed a year and sixteen days, the day he passed.

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like he had a very fast progression. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds though from your post that he was ready to go. It was so hard to let my mother go 16 years ago when she was dying of cancer but a huge part of me didn't want her to suffer anymore. My faith knows that she is in a better place. But, that didn't lessen the pain any in losing her. I will pray that beautiful memories of your son keep you going. People may pass away from this life on earth but love never dies. Sending you a hug, Kim

I am so sorry for you loss. I am sending prayers of comfort and strength to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family

I am very sorry. I know you did all you could to help him. thinking of you and your family...

Sorry for your loss. You can take some solace from the fact that you gave him all you could & his suffering is over. I hope your family are around you supporting you.

so sorry for the loss of you son, you cared for him so deeply during such a hard time for everyone.

I hope all in the family can move to a place of peace over his passing.

Deepest sympathy. Wishing you comfort in these difficult days

My deepest sympathies in the loss of your dear son.

I'm so sorry for your loss losing a child is the hardest I feel. Wishing you comfort too.

I just can't fathom the depth of your pain. You loved him well.

My heartfelt condolences.

I am sorry for the loss of your son. This is a cruel, unrelenting disease. Take care, Trina

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You are an amazing mum and took such good care of your son. Sending you warm thoughts and my condolences. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back