04/2010
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Princess Anne
Hello to my forum friends
It is with a sad heart that I share that another ALS angel has been taken from us. My Pizano left on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 in his sleep.

Please pray for me as I enter this new life without him and leave the journey of non stop caregiving. He is at rest and has parked his wheel chair at Heaven's Gate. He is rejoicing with his new body using it to run, dance, play his beloved basketball, fish and go bowling. Many of his friends and relatives have greeted him and he has been made welcome.
G.

I am so sorry for your loss.
These news have left me in shock.

May he rest in peace and I wish you peace and comfort.

NH

I am sending prayers of strength and comfort to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Peace.

I am very very sorry. God grant you comfort and continued strength
Love
Nikki

Thank you all for your kind words.

You are in thoughts and prayers. My deepest condolences. Peace

I am so sorry for your loss--You were strong and good t o him and I am so glad the passing was easy and peaceful. Bless you.

So sorry for your loss. sending you wishes for peace and strength HUGS, Lori

I'm so sorry my friend. I'll continue to pray for comfort for you and your loved ones.

I am very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Wishing you strength and peace, and my condolences for your loss...

It is so helpful to my soul to hear from all of you "seasoned" ALS Angels! You are such a comfort to me. When my PALS was here on earth with me, you all gave some of the best advice concerning caregiving. I thank you for reaching out to me. SO many have left us that it grieves
my heart.

I'm so sorry! God Bless!

I am very sorry for your loss.

Dana

You will be in my prayers. So sorry to hear of your loss. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back