Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Sask
City
The land of living skies
On Wednesday, May 22nd, my brave and courageous mom was set free of her 2 1/2 year journey with ALS. She spent the last two weeks in the hospital with her family by her side. I spent many hours with her just holding her hand listening to her favorite artist Johnny Reid. I know she is up there dancing and watching over all of us. Praying for peace and comfort for everyone affected by this monster disease.

I am very sorry for you and your family.

Thank you. - we will be praying for you too.

I just read about the passing of your mother. I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. My mother fought cancer for 5 years before passing away in '97. Now my father is battling ALS. I am so glad to read that you and your family were able to be with her and comfort her. I will pray for your family Sending you a virtual hug. Kim

So sorry! God Bless!

I am very sorry. I am glad she is free and that you were able to spend time with her at the end of her fight. A comfort for both of you I am sure.

Wishing you comfort and strength
Love
Nikki

I am very sorry for your loss.
At least she's free of this horrible disease.
Just remember that she'll live as long as you remember her in your heart.

NH

I am sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers of strength for you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

Thank you for letting us know of your mother's passing and thank you for all of the loving care you provided during her illness. You made a big difference in her quality of life!

Sending you prayers to you and your family.

very sorry- happy that she is free though!

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. God Bless

Praying for strength and comfort in your time of sorrow.

Thank you, all of you. More than you will know. I haven't posted a lot on here but have done a lot of reading, all of your posts have helped me through moms journey. Its a huge comfort knowing your never alone.

So sorry for your loss,glad you were all there to comfort your mum at the end.She will live forever in your heart,love and hugs,Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back