CAHPAH

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MO
City
Barnhart
Some of you may remember me, I use to post here some. After a six and one half year battle my wife passed quietly on to heaven yesterday afternoon. It was a peaceful moment, just the two of us, with my head on her chest as her heart beat it's last beat. An amazing women who fought ALS tooth and nail until the last. May God hold her tight until we are united once again.

Dear CAHPAH,
Please accept our heartfelt condolences
Peace,

I am glad her passing was peaceful, that she had such a loving husband with her at her last moments in this realm. Please accept my sympathy for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you comfort and strength

Wishing you comfort and prayers.

CAHPAH, I'm so sorry for your loss, sending prayers for peace and strength...

I'm so sorry, CAHPAH. Sounds like a very special lady with a very special husband. Glad the last moments were peaceful. Yasmin.

May God bless you with an abundance of grace, peace, and comfort Jim. My heart aches for you.

Jim I am so sorry about Serena. Thinking of you and saying prayers. Lots of love to you.

Laurel

You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

I am so sorry for your loss. You were a wonderful caregiver and husband. I wish you peace...

So sorry Jim. You did Serena proud. Praying for strength and Peace for you

Thank each of you. It is good to see some of the familiar faces. I am sorry to see so many new ones. As extremely helpful as this sight has been, that is one reason why I had to stop coming...seemed like every time I logged on someone else had lost their battle with this horrible disease and that was simply a reminder that sooner or later my wife would be amoung that list. For each of you PALS fighting ALS my prayers are with you. For each of you CALS caring for someone, you are all heros.

so sorry for your loss. peace to all who loved her

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back