Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
CA
City
Stockton
Dear All,
Roger, my sweet husband, passed away on Monday, Feb. 25th. He is no longer in pain and whole in God's arms. I am so blessed to have had 26 years of marriage to this man who loved us completely. I want to thank all of you who guided me on this journey, your help was invaluable!

Hugs,
Jen

So sorry to hear Jen!

So sorry to hear of Rog's passing. My thoughts are with you, Jen.

My dearest Jen,

I am saddened for the huge loss in your life and the giant hole in your heart. You loved him everyday Jen, just as he did you. In each of your posts, it was abundantly clear to me that, over and above the love you shared, was the deep respect you had for one another.

Rog traveled his ALS road in absolute and utmost dignity, with a lot of humour, steadfast perseverance, baby girl hugs and dog kisses. You kept him safe and warm Jen.

My prayers for you and your family.

PS
I would pray for Rog too, but I'm thinking he's with the angels right now - praying for us!

Oh Jen, Im so sorry to hear of Rog's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

I am so very sorry. You have been an amazing and faithful caregiver. Wishing you strength and comfort
Love
Nicole

As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens... Author Unknown

I wish you peace and love. I offer heart felt sympathies to you and your family.

Hugs Sweet Jen

We love you!

I am so sorry to hear this. Comfort and peace to you and your family.

You know I love you Jen. I'm so sorry for Rog's passing. We're here and there and everywhere for you.

I am so sorry for your loss, Jen. It was evident what an incredible, loving caregiver you were to your husband. I am wishing you peace and strength in the days ahead. Hugs to you, Jen.

Jen, you know I'm thinking of you all,
Cotton wool hugs all round ,
Mair xxx

I am so sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

you are an amazing women Jen, peace toyou and your family

I just read of the passing of Roger and am so sorry. You and your whole family will be in my prayers Jen. The Cardinals have lost their best fan. Thank you Jen for your friendship and encouragement on here Jen. Please contact me anytime if there is anything I can do for you. We all care about you on here. Love, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back